Thales Gemalto Document Reader AT10K
Designed for the most demanding authentication and identification scenarios
Thales Gemalto Document Reader AT10K allows users to inspect, authenticate, and capture data from electronic travel and identity documents quickly and reliably.
Part of our document reader solutions, the reader is designed for use in the most demanding scenarios such as border management, banking, hospitality, and travel where speed is just as important as accuracy and reliability.
With its small size and stylish looks, the Gemalto Document Reader AT10K meets all your document reading requirements.
Let’s discover it’s intuitive design.
- Optional support for biometrically enabled travel documents and
driving licenses containing contactless integrated circuit chips (eIDs,
eDLs and ePassports)
- Optical document authentication and verification in border
management, police, transportation, banking and other commercial
markets using additional software package
- Accurate, true-color images, with anti-glare technology to reduce
document laminate reflections and ambient light interference
therefore improving image quality
- A new progress bar with Tick / Cross indicators make reading a
document intuitive, helping to direct the user during a read and
visually show the result of the read
- Removable hood for easy document and mobile device placement,
especially when using gloves
- New design of document spine hold down clip, holds down new
books and works on multiple, stapled books
- Reads 1D and 2D barcodes from paper and mobile devices
|Length:||18.7 cm (7.4”)|
|Width: ||16.0 cm (6.3”)|
|Height:|| 6.5 cm (2.6”) without hood, 10.3 cm (4.0”) with hood
|Weight:||1.1 kg (2.4 lbs)|
|Humidity:||20 to 95% (R.H. non-condensing)|
|Temperature:||-10º to 50º C operating; -20º to 50º C storage|
|IP52 rating for dust ingress protection in the optical chamber (pending)