Access IS OCR601-Mk2 Series
High-Performance Flatbed MRTD Reader with Contact/contactless Capability
The OCR601-MK2 is a machine readable zone (MRZ) data reader with RFID functionality to simultaneously decode the contents of an ePassport or contactless smart card.
The OCR601-MK2 automatically detects when a document with machine readable data has been inserted and its advanced recognition engine provides highly accurate and instant data capture and decoding.
By integrating the contactless RFID reader/writer, the device simultaneously and efficiently captures and processes data fields, including the holder’s image, from the chip. This combined functionality provides a robust and cost-effective alternative to full-page, multi-illumination ID scanners.
The compact, robust design enables easy integration into self-service kiosks and gates, or use as a desktop device with rugged manufacturing ensuring years of indoor and outdoor, frontline, public use.
For users wanting to read contact cards, the OCR601-MK2-SC adds two contact smart card readers, two secure access modules (SAMs) and an integrated USB hub featuring two powered USB ports delivering even greater flexibility
- Reads MRZ from ICAO 9303 compliant documents including Passports, e-Passports, ID cards and Visas as well as ISO 18013 compliant driving licenses.
- Single action ePassport MRZ and chip reading
- High-speed recognition engine for instant detection/reading
- Low cost alternative to full-page, multi-illumination scanners
- Programmable audio ‘beep’ for user feedback.
- ISO 14442 contactless RFID reader/writer supports ICAO LDS standards including BAC, PA, AA, EAC and SAC.
- ISO 7816 contact reader/writer with two smartcards (ID-1) and two SAMs (ID-000) slots.
- Integrated USB hub featuring two powered ports for external peripherals.
|Supported Stardards||ICAO 9303 specification Parts 1-4
ISO 18013 Driving Licence
|Active viewing area||132mm x 30mm|
|Illumination source||IR, 880nM LED|
|Image capture||JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG|
|External dimensions||(LxWxH)200 x 156 x 57mm (MK2-SC: 66mm)|
|Weight|| 860g (MK2-SC: 900g)
|Maximum document width||132mm|
|+5 VDC via DC jack|
|Cable||Detachable host cable|