EasyLobby® Visitor Management Software
HID Global’s EasyLobby® Secure Visitor Management solutions allow organizations to automate the entire process of registering a visitor, printing a badge and capturing detailed information in seconds by simply electronically scanning an ID (such as a driver’s license, business card or passport). The solution is flexible, customizable and feature-rich to meet the needs of small and enterprise organizations with diverse visitor management processes and policy requirements.
- Enhances the professionalism of an organization by streamlining the visitor check-in process and providing high quality badges for all visitors.
- Improves security by enabling organizations to identify exactly who is in their facilities and the reason why. Allows users to create watch lists and screen against unwanted visitors.
- Captures detailed visitor information more accurately and distinguishes between different categories of visitors.
- Performs analysis/reporting on visitor data across multiple locations.
- Affordable, easy to use and simple to install.
SVM is the main application for processing visitors (ID scanning, record creation, badge printing, Watch List screening, check in and check out, email notification, etc.); SVM gets installed on each Windows workstation where visitors will be processed. Any number of SVM workstations can share a central database (MSDE, SQL Server, or Oracle).
eAdvance is our web-based application that enables authorized employees to pre-register visitors over your intranet or internet from their own computers. Any or all employees can be granted access to use eAdvance. eAdvance can be run on your own web server, or hosted by EasyLobby as a value-added service. eAdvance for Outlook allows pre-registration of visitors using Microsoft Outlook’s Meeting email form.
Administrator is an enterprise-class, central administration utility; it provides you with database administration, and real-time monitoring and reporting functions. You get 1 free copy of Administrator with each copy of SVM you purchase.
Mobile wireless solutions are a family of software products pre-loaded onto handheld wireless devices and are easy to learn and use. These devices can be used in remote locations, or areas without power, to provide the same visitor management security technology deployed in a main facility. They perform fast data capture and check-in with durable handled devices that can withstand tough outdoor locations and conditions.
Main Hardware & Options
There are more hardware, accessories and options to choose from beyond the list.
- DYMO LabelWriter (printed on adhesive and self-expiring security sticker)
- DYMO CardScan Business Card Scanner
- 3M CR100 Document Reader (support reading MRZ on ICAO standard ID document)
- 3M AT9000 Full Page Passport Reader (support reading MRZ on ICAO standard ID document. With TSSL software could further support OCR on HKID, Macau ID, China Permit without photo/image saved, optional China ID support and new document customization)
- TSSL Solutions MS500 Full Page Passport Reader (support machine readable travel document and does OCR on HKID, Macau ID, China Permit and extract photo/image; optional China ID support and new document customization)
- TSSL Solutions MS450 Passport MRZ & ID Full Page Reader (support machine readable travel document and does OCR on HKID, Macau ID, China Permit and extract photo/image of ID documents; optional China ID support and new document customization)
- Various brands of Magnetic stripe reader
- Handheld Barcode scanner (for quick check-out, multi-day check-in and out, and rapid group check-in)
- RFIDEAs pcProx card reader (support Mifare and HID cards)
- Digital web camera with Pan/Tilt/Zoom
- M2SYS Biometric Fingerprint reader
- Topaz Signature Capture Pad (for NDA, package receipt, or other signature types; larger size can display three screens of text and signature block)
Badges Stock Options
Black & White Thermal – DYMO
- Adhesive and non-adhesive badges
- Self-expiring (adhesive or non-adhesive) badges
Color – Any Inkjet Printer
- Adhesive badges
- Fold & Clip badges
- Removable labels for access cards
- Self Laminating Badge
What Clients Say About EasyLobby
“What we particularly like about the EasyLobby software is its flexibility and expandability.”Phillip LeClair CHPA
“It takes approximately 20 seconds for a person to be cleared at the lobby desk after the employee completes the entry form on his or her desktop computer.”Lois Martano
“I was searching online for solutions and discovered EasyLobby, we signed up for a demo, ran the trial, and we liked what we saw.”Sue Blalock
“We went from being a corporate headquarters-only customer to 12 sites and manufacturing facilities in one upgrade cycle.”Michael Scribner